What to expect from your Homestay
- Fully furnished clean and comfortable room (including linen, sheets, quilt cover and towel).
- Healthy study environment with adequate lighting
- Homestay located close to public transport
- Homestay Host will help you settle in and show you where the local shops are and help work out which transport method is most suitable
- Students will not share a room with another person unless it has been requested as a twin share booking in advance
- Homestay hosts may have their own expectations and rules, it is important these are discussed when students arrive
- Homestay offers 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner) on weekdays and 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on weekends only.
- Full access to the home stay , with your own key to the home . Also free access to kitchen and living room areas.
- Utilities such as water, electricity a d gas are included in your homestay fee. However, host families might choose to charge your for internet usage (maximum charge is $10/week)
Please inform your Homestay host if you have any particular likes or dislikes. Within reason hosts will do their best to accommodate your requests